I love being able to see whom I heal, but when I use vampiric embrace, it is simply too much. Is it possible to squelch SCT messages that is a result of vampiric embrace?
I would love to see this as well. Instead of getting 5 VE notes, just a single one would be really nice, saying how much it was supposed to heal for. Or squelch 0-heals, at least, 'cause overhealing with VE is a meaningless point. :)
Iceroth, because just like you said, I have it set to step 2, yet for you going from 20-23 is a step 3 =) All my text positions I have to step 10, yet many times they step by 20 at random intervals.
Gamefaq, I'm not German so can't do the translations. I just make the variables known in the translation files so others know where to put them. Feel free to translate what is rest and sent them my way.
I update the german local currently... and well theres more then only 20% left :-/
PS: with last svn at login:
[17:02-61]: sctd\sctd.lua:135: attempt to call method `RegisterChatCommand' (a nil value)
sctd\sctd.lua:135: in function `OnInitialize'
AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:215: in function `InitializeAddon'
AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:110: in function `obj_method'
AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:213: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:919: in function <...\AddOns\MobHealth\Libs\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:911>
sarbian, What is your UI scale set to? Can you show me screenshots of the text. Also try reseting your options just to be sure.
I just tried with an "out of the box" setup (renamed my WTF directory, disabled all addon but SCT). So UI Scale is 1.
A few test later I found that it s a matter of screen resolution :
* At 1024x768 the font gow up to size 32.
* At 1280x1024 the font does not grow bigger than size 26.
* At 1920x1200 it does not grow bigger than 24.
Hmm, I don't think that can be it. I play in 1280x1024 and can go all the way from 12-32 with each change showing. Maybe its a combination of Screen Resolution and UI Scale? My UI scale is close to the bottom.
Gamefaq, I cannot find anything wrong with the localization that would cause the error you are getting. Could you try reseting your options and see if you still have the issue. I'm not sure why the label for the checkbox isn't showing up either. It is definied in the localization file. Does the "*" character cause problem in the German client?
- Now using self.db.profile everywhere, but still defaults to by character when a character first loads. Can now use the console to set/change a default profile. Can also copy any profile from one to another.
- Add new "Light Mode". This mode ONLY works in 1.12 or on the PTR. With this enabled, almost all combat log parsing is stopped and the new COMBAT_TEXT event is used for most events. Please note that you do lose some features with this enabled, most noteably Cutsom Events and spell damage type/colors. Also, Blizzards COMBAT_TEXT is still rather buggy and doesn't always give you that exact right event. For example there is no current "Spell Crit" event, only a generic "Damage Crit" event, so all crits display as a normal hit. Same thing with most DOT's, etc...(Note this doesn't affect SCTD at all, it still has to use combat log parsing for everything)
- Made disable actually unregister events