The MUF's do not show up when I play at 1920x1200 resolution. They're only visibile if I switch my resolution to 800x600. I tried messing with ALL of the MUF settings and deleting the saved variables - still no luck. Only thing that would get them back is if I changed my resolution. I never had a problem with them until the last update.
hm, i was wondering why my muf's were not showing up recently. i'm running at 1280x800. i thought maybe it was because i did not have curative spells yet on my shammy and one of the recent revisions was auto hiding the frames until i did get those spells. if it is the resolution causing the problem then i'm assuming that the muf frames are simply off screen at higher resolutions? if that's the case, then having the option to reset the frames to the middle of the screen might help.
Yes, "MUFs position reset to default".
My resolution is 1440x900 (wide)
I place the MUFs at -5,167 (according to Visor2 when I grab the MUF anchor). This is to the far left and about an inch below center.
Are you using Visor2 to move the MUFs? If yes then Decursive cannot save the MUFs position properly (The position is saved when you release the MUFs handle).
If you're not using Visor2 to move the MUFs then Decursive will reset the MUFs position only if the MUFs handle (which is above the first MUF) is found beeing off-screen so make sure that the first top-left pixel of the handle is not off-screen.
If the two above possibilities don't match with your problem, then it means that my "algorithm" to detect if the handle is off-screen has a problem...
So in that case, once you've placed the MUFs where you want can you run those commands and return the results here?
This will print the saved x,y of the MUFs
/script Dcr:PrintLiteral(Dcr.profile.DebuffsFrame_x, Dcr.profile.DebuffsFrame_y)
This will print the usable UI width and the current x position of the MUF handle
/script Dcr:PrintLiteral(UIParent:GetWidth() * UIParent:GetEffectiveScale(), Dcr.MicroUnitF.Frame:GetLeft() * Dcr.MicroUnitF.Frame:GetEffectiveScale())
This will print the usable height of the UI and the y position of the MUF handle
/script Dcr:PrintLiteral(UIParent:GetHeight() * UIParent:GetEffectiveScale(), Dcr.MicroUnitF.Frame:GetTop() * Dcr.MicroUnitF.Frame:GetEffectiveScale())
Moreover I found a bug in the code, their was a 3 "pixel" offset so you couldn't set the MUFs to the exact left side of your screen but to left side + 3 only (else the off-screen reset code is triggered at the next loggin...)
I've committed the following modification to the SVN:
- It was impossible to position the MUFs at the exact left side of the screen due to a 3 pixel offset somewhere in the code that triggered the off-screen sensor at each log-in...
- If you set the MUFs position at < 0 x or y, x or y will be set to 0 instead of resetting the MUFs to their default position.
- Changed the highlight texture of the MUFs handle.
Wow, now I feel stupid. No, I was not using Visor2 to move them, merely to get the positioning for my previous post. I was hiding the handle off-screen, I didn't realise that would cause the MUFs themselves to be considered off-screen.
Sorry for making you type such a long response.
Thank you so much for doing such a great job with Decursive!
After three day?s off trying to get me addons to work, i'm currently left with this one problem involving Decursive.
Every time i log in on me Priest i get some kind of ace message saying something about the decursive screen not being centered on screen or something like that....
Anyone got the same thing and/or who know's how to get it fixed?
I'm currently at work right now so i'll try and copy/paste the message here this evening.
[2007/07/26 23:16:48-179-x1]: moveFrames-1.0\core.lua:79: AceHook-2.1: Attempt to hook a non-existant function "MovePanelToCenter"
AceAddon-2.0-44196 (Decursive):927: in function <...\AddOns\Decursive\libs\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:920>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-44693 (Decursive):262: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-44693 (Decursive):955: in function <...\AddOns\Decursive\libs\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:948>
- Added a message and a sound when the Unstable Affliction is detected on a MUF you're about to click (works only if the MUFs' tool-tip is active.
- If some debuffs were filtered out while in combat, the MUFs of the afflicted units were not updated once the battle was over.
- If you changed the cure priorities while some afflictions were already displayed in the MUFs, their color was not updated.
- Pet management enhancement:
- Pet class and name detection should be much more accurate.
- Pet names in MUFs tool-tips are preceded by "Pet" (depends on the localization)
- Fix a possible issue with pet management (when several pets are 'unknown entities')
- Small optimization when using cleansing spells (blacklist handling).
- The sound played when a debuff is found is now in a profile setting (profile.SoundFile).
- Changed version to 2.0.2