going to give this a try tonight. one thing i've noticed though already is that if i add a Focus frame then remove it the muf stays there and i have to go in to the options and change some setting (think it was cure random that made it disappear) also is it possible to have an option where the muf only show up in raid like you can with grid? In 5 mans i just use the ag_uf highlighting to debuff and having the muf's up even when i'm soloing is annoying.
- Added two new sets of options:
- Class border and center transparency can be set separately
- Spacing between MUFs can be changed
- Added spacers in MUFs option menu for better readability
- Re-organized Dcr_DebuffsFrame.lua:
- The code is now well organized
- The file has been entirely commented
- Renamed some functions and variables
- The missing macro binding error message will not show if a global binding is available
- Added new locals to the localization files
- Minor code optimization and bug fixes
I know about the focus, it's because Decursive only update it's unit array when there is a change in your group/raid or when an option requires the unit array to be updated...
I may add the option to show the MUFs only in raid, I always have it up :)
I think I know what is causing this: you are using the same profile with several characters so when you change of character, the available spells change and so the curring order is reset... You should use the per-character profile.
In the latest version on the svn (just commited), the curring order will be kept intact when switching from a player with spells to a player without curing spells. (warlocks won't loose their curing order when switching pet)