It's my first message here and also my first Ace add-on using Ace libraries.
So here is Decursive 2.0, completely rewritten!
If you want to contribute, write here first and tell what you want to do so we can discuss it.
Translators are also needed, all localizations file are ready, all the text is exported and ready to be translated :)
# *** Decursive Main Features *** #
- Support all cleansing spells in all localizations.
- Minimal memory and CPU usage in all conditions.
- Users can choose the types of affliction they want to cure and prioritize them.
- Mages can sheep mind-controlled units.
- Two solutions available to cleans afflictions: Macro and Micro-Unit Frames (MUFs)
- Cleansing macro auto-configuration (cure people by mouse-overing and hitting a key)
- User customisable debuff filtering system.
- Easy configurable player priority and skip list.
- Powerful interface:
- Highly customizable (scale, transparency, etc...)
- Saves screen real estate, Decursive interface is very discreet.
- Multiple alert system: visual and auditive.
- Clever ordering of micro-unit-frames to maximize cleansing efficiency.
- Show player classes and status (in range, cloaked, afflicted, Mind-controlled)
- Very simple and intuitive.
- Tool-tip help system for options and actions.
- Ace2 framework: Uses the powerful Ace2 libraries.
- Decursive options are accessible through a drop down menu or a static option panel.
- Option can be saved/loaded to/from different profiles.
- Optimized event management system and more...
Well yes and no, the Micro-unit-frames show you when someone is in range or out of range but the live-list will show you cursed unit in scan range
Note that in battle field, since WoW 2.0, unit very far can no longer be scanned for debuff.
I'll add this option for the live-list though :) Decursive is still in development, do not hesitate to ask or propose new features...
This option is very easy to add :)
- Changed the minimum number of MUF per row to 1
- The 'Show Help' option also disable the handle tool-tip
- The focused unit won't be scanned if it's unfriendly (you won't see it in the MUFs nor in the live-list).
- The macro binding function has been enhanced, it correctly unbinds previously mapped key and restores previously mapped action and
displays messages when a mapping succeed/fails or replace a currently mapped action.
- Added an option to not show out of range units in the live-list (enabled by default).
- On non-English client, the key is set to "NONE" in the localization files so Decursive will display a warning to the user.
- Babble-Spell library has been updated, Spanish spells should be supported.
- Decursive is now available on wowace.com SVN
- Fix a bug that caused the loss of per-character bindings.
- Added a new debuff type: 'Charm' that applies to charmed units so mages can see all charmed units ; previously they could only see charmed units with a magical debuff (as priests). (This need testing, the situation is difficult to reproduce)
- Added an option to change the transparency (Alpha) of the MUFs when a unit is not afflicted, it can be set to 0 to be completely transparent.
- The micro unit frames (MUFs) are set to a lower strata.
- "Arcane Blast" will no longer be shown as a Debuff.
- Added full French localization by Sylvin
- Added full Korean localization by Fenlis
- Fixed typos in localization.lua and added a missing option description.
PS: The secreen shot are taken I just have to select and upload them but my schedule is tight.
What do you think of possibility (if this is possible) to make a Decursive plugin module for Grid? Like when we see a debuff icon we can left/right-click dispell it?
I use grid for decursing - being a priest i set up the top/bottom left corners to get highlighted when there is a magic / disease debuff (+ the icon of the debuff in the center) and then i have set up mouse buttons 5 and 6 (which are up/down matching the corner dots). The problems with that solution is of course that in pvp there are multiple magic debuffs you only see one. That's where "bigger" raid frames or add ons like smart debuff and Decursive (I suspect, just found this thread so not tried decursive yet) have an advantage?
But I suspect that what you are suggesting is that when there is a debuff the behaviour changes and left/right click suddenly cast the cleaning spells. I can see how that would be handy in some situations and annoying in others.