I've just uploaded a first beta of Mountaneer.
This addon aims to provide a simple set of slashcommands (at first) to quickly and efficiently summon a mount. Specifically aimed at people with a large amount of mounts, this makes using them a lot easier.
Right now it's in beta, badly written, error prone, and ugly. But hopefuly I'll iron out most of that in the near future.
I'm planning on adding filters at some point, using which you can set what mounts you do and what mounts you do not want to summon. eg /mount filter:nightelf-only would be a custom filter that would whitelist sabers only, and no other mounts. You could also add a different filter which would summon a different mount based on location or time.
Another thing I'm planning to add is weighted randomized selection. This means that if I have for example:
I would, right now, have a 50% chance of mounting either of them.
With weights I could say:
nightsaber = 150%
ram = 50%
Thus I would get a 75% chance of mounting a saber, and a 25% chance of mounting a ram. This way you can set what mounts you would like to see more often, without putting away less-popular mounts indefinitely.