I was kinda thinking of some slash commands in a dewdrop from Fubar too..personally I don't care for slash commands and having the whole gui open if all I wanna do is lock/unlock ,*shrugs*....just me :)
Quote from tuller »
* Frame positioning: I'll be implementing a way to drag the frame (alt + drag of the menu bar)
I read that Slakah, I was thinking of ideas...I know when I right click on Bartender 3 it has all the commands I need..like nQuestlog....was just trying to make a point, guess I didn't make it well.. :(
GREAT addon. I have not used an inventory addon since the original AIOI. I have to say this is by far the best.
A couple things I have noticed that would require some troubleshooting:
- (It may just be all my tooltip mods (tipbuddy/enhtooltip), but when the item icon are displayed too large it for some reason messes up the tooltip placements. This can, a lot of times, cause the tooltip and enhtooltip to overlap when it sticks to the top of the screen. I noticed you're adding a max-size for icons, which may fix the issue. Just thought I'd bring that up to you.
- Bag slots have an unnecessary, smaller button box in the middle.
A couple things I'd like to see:
- Instead of clicking the circle to open bag slots, which forces icons to wrap and utilize the 'empty' space below. Just add a bag icon on that bottom row in the empty space, and have the bags hide/show to the right. This will get around the need to wrap on show/hide.
- The item icons should be in a scroll area, with a slider bar for gloal icon size in my opinion. I'm not sure how difficult that would be to implement, but if yo have a max icon size, and a minimum icon size, and are _thinking_ about implementing a scroll area -- I don't see why not just go all the way.
(If icons are too large and too many for the window, force scroll area)
[ ] Enable Columns to Size
How many columns? [ 16 ]
(Columns to size would calculate icon size for 16 icons across, and wrap/scroll accordingly.)
- Toggle boxes rather than radio boxes for quality filters so we can filter for more than one quality at a time.
- Is there anyway we can have the empty bag slots in all side-tab views? Empty slots have 'potential' to be any slot, and would get around resizing of icons when moving stuff in/out of bags. Example: in weapon view for both my bags and bank, swapping things in and out. One large icon turns into two large icons, into 3 then 4 smaller icons. Empty bag slots would keep all the same size, and I wouldn't have to stop for a moment and ask myself what the hell I'm doing because things are changing on a drastic scale. Maybe it's just a personal quirk.
- I think you already mentioned list view -- AWESOME. This would put this mod above and beyond in my opinion.
- Custom filters, would this be possible? (Probably hearsay)
- Class filter, anything relevant to the current class, being reagents, conjured items, etc..
Warlocks - Soulshards, Healthstones
Mages - Conjured Food/Water
Shamans - Fish Oil, Shiny Fish Scales
Rogues - Poisons
I don't know what all should go in, and where the limit should be (rage potions?)
WHen I open my Ammo bag the filter should automatically go to ALL. If I am looking at the Quest filter in my bag view then click over to Ammo the filter stays on Quest items - of course there are no quest items in my Ammo bag. WOuld be nice if the filter turned "off" and went to the all view automatically.
Ok, I've used this for a few days now and have had zero problems or errors. Really like the ease of use, no complicated PT3 code, it just does what its supposed to. Saying that, I am looking forward to the customisable categories but hope it's kept as simple to use as it is now. Maybe just filtered, as they are at present, but with the ability to add individual items to each category.