This thread speaks about a possible bug in combuctor. No error is thrown but there are multiple parts of a tooltip shown when using mendeleev.
Actually, I've used Bagnon and Combuctor for extended periods of time, together with Mendeleev for a long time too, and never had double tooltips, so if it is related, then it's a recent patch that did it.
So things I need to do:
* Resizing/scale, yet the ability to be a panel.
* Soulbound criteria for filtering.
* Some way to customize categories.
* A fade option for search.
* Probably an item count display on the tabs.
And all of these things need to be done without dramatically altering the appearance of Combuctor. I think scroll arrows are a valid choice for the case of too many tabs, if I can make them look good. I don't know how to do resizing of the current combuctor window. Anyone know of a good backdrop that looks Blizzard like? :)
Been using Baggins for a bit. I honestly prefer the layout of Combuctor, but the one feature I will truly miss is the new items category. That is items that are new since last login or reset of new items. Please consider this when looking at customizing the category.
Maybe I'm being dense but is there a way to show "anything that's not in a category"?
I can't wait for customizable categories. :) I don't find the weapons or armor tabs useful at all. But I do have a ton of categorizable things like minipets and ItemRack outfits that I want to hide usually. It seems as though my options are to see what's in the categories OR everything. I'd like the option to see everything except the categories.
The thing I want to do is:
* Implement a sizable window (I know about the one in lightheaded)
* Make the tabs be read from a config file of some sort. Then people can make their own little plugins for Combuctor that add stuff without me having to implement some sort of crazy configuration interface for building your own tabs.