This addon adds a combat HUD to your UI, showing player/target/pet hp and mana/rage/whatever as rings centered on your screen. It uses the StatRings code originally made by Iriel but later modified by Antiarc. It also shows a small target frame with textual hp/mana as well as a 3D target model for other players.
It has support for FlightMap destination timers and also have a casting bar with spell text and timer. If the casting bar is enabled it will hide the default Blizzard casting bar.
ArcHud uses MobHealth2/MobInfo-2 data for mob health display.
Based on Tivoli's beta Nurfed HUD which used the StatRings modification by Antiarc.
Some of the features implemented in ArcHUD was first implemented in other addons, credits goes out to Moog for his modification of NurfedHUD called Moog_Hud.
Once installed you can access ArcHUD options by typing /archud or /ah in the chat window.
Would it be possible to have an option not to hide the default blizzard cast bar when you are using Archud's cast bar? I like to have both at times, as I'm really use to the blizzard cast bar. I thank you for your time.
I like what I see so far, but I have a few comments/requests:
1. It seems like there has to be a better way to get into the config menu than typing "/archud config". The fact that it is a Dewdrop menu really implies that the gesture to get there should be a mouse click, eh? Could be Ctrl+Right click on title plate, could be a minimap icon, FuBar icon... lotsa choices.
2. I would like to be able to reposition the target information better. It would be nice to have more than "attach to top" and "attach to bottom".
3. I haven't yet looked at the code for the arcs, but are they replaceable? Can the arc "width" be set? (I don't mean how far they are from the center, but the actual width of the arcs themselves.)
1. I actually got a working FuBar-2.0 plugin which will be in the next release.
2. I added the "attach to top" due to a request, I never use it myself. If you have any ideas for placement go right ahead and post it.
3. The width is simply the texture. I've been working on a new texture but haven't gotten around to test it out yet.
4. Druid mana is a mana bar for druids when they're shapeshifted. It needs DruidBar or SoleManaX to get the mana.
5. I think player buffs wont be added. I removed the party rings for this very reason, ArcHUD wasn't meant to be a complete unitframes.
Is the FuBar plug-in on the SVN trunk version or in branches? I'd love to check it out.
You say it isn't meant to be a complete unit frames, but at this point, with all of the unit frame info being displayed along with the player popup menu, it seems like buffs are about the only thing missing to make it reasonably full featured.
No biggie though. I can keep my UF up for now.
I suppose I could reposition and resize the built in buff frame and place it as if it were part of the HUD and get the same result.
Here is a request from a friend I turned on to ArcHUD last night:
Please make the unhealthy pet status be considered to be OOC Not Full. The only time I check my pets health is out of combat and if the healer has be healed up, I don't see the pet indicator. Also, it would be nice if you used the built in pet happines icon instead of a smiley.
I don't play a hunter, but I wanted to relay the message since he doesn't frequent these forums.
I would like the option to keep nameplate text, but disable the hover and click actions. I want to be able to see a numerial indicator in the nameplate, but the hover tooltip and right click options get in the way.