[2008/10/10 04:26:58-523-x1]: Buffalo\Buffalo.lua:946: attempt to compare number with nil
AceAddon-2.0-82169 (Ace2):983: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:976>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-82169 (Ace2):260: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-82169 (Ace2):910: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:903>
[2008/10/10 04:27:04-523-x9]: Buffalo\Buffalo.lua:946: attempt to compare number with nil
Buffalo\Buffalo.lua:769: in function `BuffaloButton_Update'
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>
That's strange, that's a bug I fixed. If you could do me a favor...
Please look at Buffalo.lua and post the contents of lines 800 to 820. This is the first time I've used SVN, so I'm wondering if something went wrong with the update. These lines are where I put in the fix, and I'd like to know if it's there in the version you downloaded.
Also, did you run this on the beta or on the PTR?
I also updated the version number in the TOC file, so we're on rev 204.
This addon, wich I like a lot anyway, on 3.0.2 live servers crash addon engine with fatal error preventing any changes (sounds "fatality" in buggrabber) in addons leaving only already runnig procedures and functions in memory on any kind of timed buffs popping (buffs with unlimited duration like auras and mounts works ok). Same time, same pack of addons (I use buttonfacade on top of the buffalo to skin the buttons) on beta 3.0.2 wotlk servers works fine. Can you research the problem since I miss buffalo in my UI a lot?
I need some more information to fix this. You mentioned Buggrabber. If you also have Bugsack, there should be a red bag icon somewhere on your screen. Click it and copy the text. Post it here. If there are several errors, click through them with the buttons of bugsack and post all of them here.
If you don't have Bugsack, you'll have to use slash commands:
Enter "/buggrabber". This should elicit a response like "Usage: /buggrabber <1-3>". In this case it would mean that Buggrabber has grabbed 3 errors.
Enter "/buggrabber 1" to see the first error. Copy the text and post it here. Repeat with "/buggrabber 2", "/buggrabber 3" and so on until you have all errors.
Yeah, I have BugSack, and I know how to use it, used to debug everything for some weeks on beta, but after release of 3.0.2 new version of BugSack seems to be little fuzzy for me - there are no button with bag (don't ask me why and where I didn't searched, was a little busy with all that release vanity). The main problem I encounter with this - that after "fatality" sound and fatal error in engine everything that was not in memory stops, and that means that buggrabber didn't catch or didn't show what it caught. =(
I will try harder to catch and show what happens this evening, I promise.
PS. Oh yeah, just read the BugSack thread and discovered that wotlk version need Broker2Fubar addon to show up his face.