strange, this doesn't happen to me with alchimie. must be something with the suffixID though. Could you tell me the name of the recipe which is doing this, please? Also: did this happen when you alt-clicked or when you picked up the item and dropped it in the auction frame?
Another fine one would be to post me your AutoFill prices section from the SV. I really want to eliminate those bugs as fast as possible :)
btw: in line 56 of Fence_AutoFill.lua pls set
that might be helpful to see at which point of the code the data is missing.
Since I have to go to work now I might attach a special debug version later.
it did NOT generate errors and i was able to put it on the AH just fine.
also got this error when trying to put the enchanting recipes on the auction house:
Fence-1.0.24112\\modules\\Fence_AutoFill.lua:219: table index is nil\n(tail
call): ?:\n<string>:\"AuctionsCreateAuctionButton:OnClick\":4: in function <[string
i drop my auctions into the AH manually, so i don't use alt-click.
Wow, this is really a lot of useful information. I really appreciate your work Vythus. With your help I might be able to fix it. At the moment it seems Fence lets you add it to the AH, but it won't save the price data. Back when I used the names to identify the items everything worked well, but it had one major backdraw - the saved data was too large. So I decided to only save the ID and suffix ID, but there seems to be a problem with those recipes. However I have no doubt I can fix this (hopefully) last little bugger :)
Now I know why .. doh! All of the recipes have the same scheme: "Recipe: blah ..."
Now, my method to split the itemlink into ID and suffix is to split everything between the ":". It can't get the ID's when the name itself also has a ":".
I'll change the searchpattern and use string.find for it. Funny I didn't notice this all the time :)
I'll update Fence later (as always) *g*
just to let you know that the most recent version of fence is working great with no errors :D
I know :P Couldn't post a thread since the server forums were off.
Just FYI what has been changed:
r24602 | neriak | 2007-01-10 21:46:54 -0500 (Wed, 10 Jan 2007
- AutoFill: fixed issues, it should now work again with all sorts of items
- updated code to new API GetCursorInfo() .. yay!
- changed event registering and hooks
- Sort: disabled the BrowseBuyout button because Blizzard changed bid and buyout sorting in 2.0.3
- TOC: edited short description (to identify Fence as an auction house addon)
I logged in with my main 5 min ago and all the Fence options were listed under KC_Items in DeuceCommander. Don't know why it didn't work on my level 1 Mule... So Neriak, it seems you had luck this time ;)
[2007/02/27 06:01:11-96-x21]: Dewdrop-2.0-28457 (DewdropLib):2702: attempt to index local 'button' (a nil value)
KC_Items-1.0.22298\Fence\modules\Fence_Bookmarks.lua:132: in function `ToggleDropdown'
KC_Items-1.0.22298\Fence\modules\Fence_Bookmarks.lua:100: in function <...ce\AddOns\KC_Items\Fence\modules\Fence_Bookmarks.lua:99>
also the browse module seems broken. doesn't show anything.