You sure you arent mistaken on voids. The code is in there to not track voids. MorgDKP line 486 if itemId == 29434 or itemId == 22450 then return end. Itemid 22450 is void crystal. Patterns and NetherVortex I will not take out as some guilds (including mine) track these. Simply delete it using the raidtracker or delete the itemname or winner name field when importing. Or edit that line on your copy if you feel like it:)
* Changed ListDKP function to display all of selected class in the database NOT the current raid
* Click name in ListDKP tablet to invite them to your raid (Name green = online, red = offline)
* Changed dkplist whisper to work out of raid group
* These will both only display people that are already in the database and have a known class so if you get a whisper from someone never in a raid it will reply blank
* Updated DKPInfo.lua file on website (web)
So last night I was trying the CTRL-Click to ignore item, and oddly the item I wanted to ignore wasn't in the list.
Void Crystals, the Legendary weapons from Kael, etc.. didn't show up in the list at all.
In the MorgDKP.lua savedvariable there is a section called "ignore" and under that are 1-6 with Nil and then
"|cffa335ee|Hitem:30183:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h[Nether Vortex]|h|r", -- 
but Nethers still show the bid query window and announce when looted.
* Fix nil error from undefined POOL
* Added update functionality to listdkp tab for invites (if open updates with guild changes)
* Listdkp tab playername-> white = in raid, red = offline, green = online
* Delete query data instead of saving
This is because of the error you found it screwed up your database. You need to exit game delete the whole above quoted field and it will be repopulated properly then you can delete and add as you wish and it should work correctly. In other words those nil's should not be there.
First of all I want to thank the author for this awesome mod. It's continued support is appreciated. Our guild has always used CT Raidtracker that isn't really supported anymore. We made the switch because of the Kael weapons being logged in CTRT.
Sooo this brings me to a couple questions after using it in TK last night.
1)We use blind bidding DKP. So I figured out that is Bidwar set to silent auction. Everything works great except when I click the winners name to loot the item. The tool tip states it should post only the winners bid in raidchat but it posts all bids. Is this "working as intended" or a glitch?
2)Syncing is giving errors to one officer when it asks if he wants to receive data sync from me. Any clue to fixing that? Also, in general how often do you want to sync? It always states it's syncing dkp but never syncs items between officers?
3) I had to relog last night and lost the items for our AL'AR kill. How do I add items to a raid? In CTRT there was a way to click and item and have it added to the raid - anything similar in MorgDKP? Also I saw that Alt-F4 or a crash will result in lost items but I console reloadui and relogged last night and lost items. Any tips? Our officers switch toons a lot during the raid and we don't want to lose any drops.
4)When I uploaded the DKP starting values into MorgDKP all officers put the file into their add on folder. Is this a one time thing? I think how it's designed is a starting point and then all changes should be done in MorgDKP and uploaded to the website. Is that correct?
That enough questions for now - sorry for the long post. Again, love this add on!
1) Working as intended. If you want it totally silent I can add that in probably a good idea.
2) So he gets the popup asking if he wants to accept sync from player x and after he clicks yes gets an error? If so I need that error please. The sync isn't really designed that way atm. I think I will look into touching it up a bit. Currently it transmits the item database and the LAST DOWNLOADED DKPINFO file. So it doesn't necessarily send any updated values you might have. It only does this if your file is newer than the other persons. Again I plan on touching up that code soon. Currently you are best to download the dkpinfo file and save to wow directory if someone else applied changes to the dkp site that your version might not know.
3) Not sure whats up with losing items with reloadui. That should not happen cause wow saved the database with a reloadui and that has always worked 100% for me. If you are reloudui or logging out normally nothing should be lost. Let me know if happens again. Only way to add items manually atm is to click the item (alt-shift) in inventory and add manually (give boe) but I should probably add this ability with links.
4) see 2