Master/Group loot in Hyjal still doesn't reset to ML on some bosses
You said you could use transcriptor for that, to get the info you needed?
I can run that next week on our clear to get all of it if you still want it. We usually clear it on Tuesdays.
Mods.. could have been one of a few very outdated ones, I yanked anything not updated in 3+months (about 8 total) and almost every problem I was having with other mods went away.
* Fixed nil error with changing dkp through dewdrop menu
* Changed the way player item database is stored with up to 50% smaller SV files
* Added end raid popup with attendees not added to run yet listed (turn autozone off to disable it)
* Fixed Kazrogal and Azgalor detect strigns for ML
* Fixed attendees not being added to run event
* Fixed player left raid being recorded due to MC
* Changed checking attendees to every minute and turns off event once all added
* Fixed raids frame to be blank if no current raid
MorgDKP\MorgDKP-deDE.lua:3: AceLocale(MorgDKP): Improper translation exists. "loaddkpdesc" is likely misspelled for locale deDE.
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:122: in function `error'
AceLocale-2.2-40629 (Ace2):220: in function `RegisterTranslations'
MorgDKP\MorgDKP-deDE.lua:3: in main chunk
MorgDKP-6.2\MorgDKP.lua:277: AceConsole-2.0: args.dkpfunc.args.waitopts: "desc" must be a string
AceAddon-2.0-57245 (Ace2):484: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:461>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-66043 (Ace2):298: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-66043 (Ace2):910: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:903>
* Fix scan() function not actually scanning any members because of patch changes
* Fix nil error from waitlist done function
* Fix changing raid values in raidtracker not updating until reloaded raid frame
* Change timestamps to use UTC time and removed time offset functions
* Sync function now also sends raid database name and eqdkp info
* Removed alt-shift click functionality only worked intermittently
* Added listener mode which doesn?t have item popup window or loot link but still tracks DKP
* Added leader status so your mod will be disabled if you aren?t the leader
* Fixed missing locale on deDE
* WEB: Added a few more special chars to web files
If you turn on broadcast leader in the options menu the other people running the mod in your raid will get a popup asking if they wish to disable the mod. DKP listener mode just removes the loot link and item window popup on looting.
I'll get the error after this weeks run when he's there (if there is another error after last update)
Also, quick question/option for the mbid wait thing.. I find myself getting msg'd more and more by people on alts instead of their mains or even if they do on their main and then switch to an alt... anyway to get a list for alts to keep the names straight? if not I'll keep doing it manually and try to make them start it on the main at least
Hmm you using a really old version by any chance? Removed DKP loading long ago but it is still in deDE file so I will remove it.
Please compare the usUS and deDE localisation Files. There are still some Code inside the deDE File which are removed in the usUS File. This produces the Errors at Login with an german Client like "Improper translation exists. "loaddkpdesc" is likely misspelled for locale deDE"
I think there is an Error in one of the Plugin Files for the DKP Web Client.
In Morgexport.php :
The special Characters arent converted corectly. If i change the "converttext" funktion string with "converthtml" funktion string, the Names Like ?er?s are converted correct in \195\129er\195\172s. If you add the converthtml function string for the Alias Funktion these names are converted correct too.
But there is still a problem with the spezial characters inside the Game. I'm unable to add manual a Twink with an spezial character in his name.. for Exampel i want to add a Twink with the Name ?mer. The Addon adds "Mer" (without the ? at the Begin) to the Aliaslist.
i know trhat the German language is an very difficult Language and i Hate Blizz that they added Male an Femal Classnames.. and some Addon have now Problems with this classnames. So MorgDKP dosent know female Classnames in the Listdkp funktion :-/ (plz take a look at http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=12642.0)
Edit: .. mhh.. this Forum has Problems with the spezial characters in names too :-(
@Dragooner - That isn't the correct way to fix it. Wow can not read the format of converthtml() correctly. It needs to be the converttext() format or it won't work. May look like it does but it won't recognise the name in game and it is wrong in the SV file if you check. I am probably just missing that special char you are linking that I only see as ? unfortunately. Is it the curved E character by any chance? I was missing it in alias function though thanks.
Also when you are adding the alias did you try it through the raidtracker screen and by clicking the arrow to choose alias name and member name? I would think they should be correct there just not if you enter the text. I will see what I can do though.
To add an Alias, i only tryed it to enter the text in the Boxes. Next time i will try it to choose the names with the dropdown menus. But i think last Weekend i dosent got a dropdown menu to choose Names.. i cant remember, i will try it again next time.
I m unable to put some spezial charakters here in this Forum. the ? in the first example are an A with an ? above and an i with an ? above.
In the 2nd example it is an O with an ? (Apostroph) above. (LATIN CAPITAL LETTER O WITH ACUTE - 195 147 in UTF-8)
(edit .. HELP , i cant add spezial charakters in this forum ? )
I am probably just missing that special char you are linking that I only see as ? unfortunately. Is it the curved E character by any chance? I was missing it in alias function though thanks.
I hope it will help you to find the last letters :-)
converttext and converthtml... I tryed it some times. If the string is "converttext()" the names ingame are shown not correct. But with the "converthtml()" the names finaly are shown in the correct way. (ingame) I can only say, that the spelling of the names were correct in game, with converthtml(). I will test this more next weekend.
ok sorry sorry sorry. I tryed it again now with the converttext() and you are right. But please add the converttext() string to the Alias Funktion at line 21 an 22 in the Morgexport.php. :-)
* Fix nil alias added through dewdrop
* Fix for female classnames maybe(let me know)
* Add waitlist alt tracking (whisper to alt only works if they are in your guild)
* First time they whisper for waitlist on alt format is ?mbid wait mainname? after that they don?t need mainname or if they are already an alt in database
* WEB: Fix missing alias special character decodes
So when you click the mainname on the waitlist tab to invite them to your raid the mod will try find them on an alt and whisper to them to get on their main but it only works if they are in your guild. Not sure if there is anyway to check if someone is online if they aren't in your guild/party. Tried a fix for female classnames not sure if it will work though let me know.
* End raid before disabling mod if disabled by leader
* Fix Add event button reappaearing after clicking update attendees
* Added single random roll by SHIFT-Click the query button
* Added debug mode toggle for easier debugging
Someone requested a way to add single item random roll so can now do it by shift clicking query.