<MorgDKP><Aliases></Aliases><DKPChanges></DKPChanges><Raids><key1><zone>Shattrath City</zone><date>04/18/08 01:24:01</date><eqdkp>learniip_tbcrcp</eqdkp><prefix>tbcrcp_</prefix><Attendees><key1><name>Maia</name><level>70</level><class>Priest</class><guild>Learn II Play</guild><race>Troll</race></key1><key2><name>Corbett</name><class>Hunter</class><level>70</level><race>Tauren</race></key2></Attendees><Bosskills><key1><name>Shattrath City Start</name><time>04/18/08 01:24:01</time><value>0</value><attendees><key1>Maia</key1><key2>Corbett</key2></attendees></key1><key2><name>Shattrath City Run</name><time>04/18/08 01:24:01</time><value>0</value><attendees><key1>Maia</key1><key2>Corbett</key2></attendees></key2></Bosskills><Loot></Loot></key1></Raids></MorgDKP>
Havn't dared to import it yet, but the date format has changed.
* Add Mount Hyjal switch to group loot after boss death and ML on boss emerge (need feedback if it works or not)
* Added FuBar options to menu
* Added boss attempt mode (detects when you die and records boss attempt if enabled)
* Fixed all items being deleted when deleting one event
* Added ability to add events to raids using raidtracker
* Added item database editing to raidtracker
* Added my item database taken from Kaliban?s class loot (Kara/SSC/TK/ZA) which can be imported by moving it to the main MorgDKP folder (Includes most items but not all)
* Improved options table code injection
* Removed NEW from events if you do not choose an event name it will automatically be called NEW event.
Need feedback Kalem for MH trash please:) Boss attempt mode simply asks when you die if you want to record a boss event since I always forget. Raid editing is now much nicer can add events even after raid closed and can change event names/values using website events. My item DB has almost all loot for kara/za/ssc. Missing Kael and a few loots in TK.
Great updates.... keep them coming. I couldn't figure out how to get the MH group loot auto switch function to work but no bid deal we are used to setting it during the fight.
I do have a question about the dkp value that auto populates for items that have been won previously. Say T6 gloves drop the min bid is set at 600 dkp or something (last weeks winner) - is it possible to make those zero? I have been doing it manually using the mouse wheel before I query the raid but that's a pain. Is there a setting I am missing?
All you have to do for the MH autoswitch is turn on group loot before you start first wave of trash. When the boss yells the mod will switch back to ML and when he dies it will switch back to group. Not sure if Rage working yet the yell$ may be wrong but it worked for Anetheron. I will add something to 0 the item cost if bidwar being used.
We ran hyjal last night and this was the problem I had.
Set to group loot on entrance of the zone manually.
Rage Winterchill auto-switched to ML.
Group set as soon as Rage Winterchill died.
ML did not reset for Kaz, set manually.
Group set as soon as Kaz died.
ML did not reset for Azgalor, set manually.
Group set as soon as Azgalor died, which isn't necessary as there is no more trash before Archi.
- WEB UPDATE: big update with addition of event notes and correct event time imported
- fixed morgexport format error
- revamped dkp changes so they work much better now
- added custom event naming format as well as start and trash format (note if <boss> isn't in the name or note items won't be put in right event.
- added custom run time (period before run dkp is awarded to members/waitlist
- revamped raidtracker interface and tweaked itemdatabase editing
- updated options panel
- fixed ML/group loot switch for MH...maybe:P
- revamped item id system
- cant think of anything else atm
Yeah I have been thinking about that lately. I may add something in the raidtracker interface to just export the current raid you are editing. Only problem with that is what to do with DKP changes/aliases as they are separate even if from a technically different raid. But I will just probably include them by default in any export.
Edit: Added single raid export:) (use raidtracker button)
Thanks for adding that single event export - can't wait to try it.
I have another question on deleting bosses from a raid. Sometimes it won't let me delete a boss because there are items attached to it... Makes sense but even after I delete each item it still won't let me delete the boss. Any ideas?
Well I got the same error a couple of different times this past week, but it turns out it was another addon and it was causing problems with several others as well (yay for erattic error reporting functions).
But at any rate, addon gone and problem solved.
Thanks again Morgalm
@Klaus9000 Is it the Run event or trash loot event you are trying to delete? That's the only event I don't allow to be deleted as you would lose all trash items. You can just erase it from the morgimport screen to not import it though.