Warning: This addon is still deep in its alpha phase. You can give it a shot (and I whould be glad about it because thats the reason for this thread ) but better don't have it enabled in serious situations. I assume no liability for any wipes or crashes. But I'll be glad to take your bug report and suggestions after it .
What it does:
- displaying incoming heals and their amount for a unit in a time line graph
- tries to also to display incoming damage on the unit (by evaluating swing timers and casts)
(the lines are moving from right to left as time passes by)
The original idea for the graph and its layout comes from the addon "IncomingHeals" which has included a HealGraph which displayed incoming heals.
But since it does not receive incoming heals broadcasted by the HealComm-lib (which is used by alot of the unit frame addons) I took the basic layout of the graph and recoded the whole thing for using LibHealComm.
So every credit for the idea of a HealGraph like this goes to "Tattersail" and "wT" which have coded IncomingHeals.
display amount and arrival of incoming heals broadcasted by LibHealComm
display (guessed) amount and arrival of incoming damage (currently only swing damage and damage casts)
does consider effect of parry
does consider dual wield attacks
does not yet consider spellcast effect on swing timer
display health of the unit which is updated on combatlog (not only UnitHealth)
arranges incoming heals and damage by the expected health of the unit at the time they will happen
supports user defined marking lines to indicate certein time points in the graph
Known problems: Note: This is still alpha, so there are probably a lot of them.
- everytime something new
- Maximize top position of amount lines at max health.
- Optimize performance and memory usage.
- Include more changeable options, especially performance and memory saving ones.
- Hide outside raids option
- consider spell effects on swing timer