With Klappa you have a bar of buttons (similar to Yata) and if you moussover one button,
new buttons fold-out.
You can put items, spells or macros on the buttons.
To get an idea of it here are some screenshots:
Updated 06.11.2007: Before you use this version, please delete all previous Klappa saved variables files (Klappa.lua and Klappa.lua.bak) in your WTF folder.
Every button now uses action ids. You can change them in the options for every button.
Now, macros with leftclick/rightclick behavior should work.
I have added support for multiple bars.
Some other changes are made/added.
If you change the profile you need to reload/relog to use that profile.
Here are a few features that I would like to see with it. I'm sure you have thought of many of these already. :)
- Option to change the direction of both the main bar and the popups
- Ability to add more buttons to the main bar (with popups going off of those)
- (this could even replace the above suggestion) Ability to create additional bars - so you'd have the original bar of 3 buttons with popups and then additions bars of 3 with popups
- Have the anchor placed at the top of the bar or perhaps surround the bar (like TrinketMenu - when unlocked, the anchor shows and you can grab any area around the buttons, then when locked, it disappears).
Thank you again for this! :D <3
(edit: an option to scale the buttons would be awesome, too. :) )
1) Change the direction in which the bars "pop" - presently they pop on the left side, which means I am unable to put the bars on the left hand side of my screen.
2) visible cooldowns
3) increase or decrease the number of pop up bars
4) increase or decrease the number of buttons in each pop up bar
The above I think constitutes the bare necessities (in my humble opinion) that this mod should address.
Id agree with all 4 of these wishlist items. Scale options would be a sweet addition.
Ok, of note I am unable to move the buttons. I use the unlock feature, I get this dark blue rectangle patch appears at the top right corner of the top box.... but right click, left click, with alt, shift or ctrl do not let me grab hold of the frame to move it.
Anyone else unable to move it, or is there just something I am missing. (Im willing to bet on the latter).
I am not sure if this addon is still being worked on or not, I really like it, very useful. So I took a shot at updating it with some of the requests people have made. When I remember how to use the SVN I will get it up there :) If someone with more SVN knowledge than I would like to update it there I would really appreciate it!
Here are the things I added:
Can change number of buttons (up to 10 i think) for both the pop out and the header bar
Orientation can be horizontal or vertical
Pop out buttons can be right/left or up/down
Hope this works for everyone! I zipped everything, including the libs.