I recently came across this image, and I was wondering what was used to create this overall look?
The unit frames I can definitely replicate with ease, as well as a few other things. I'm mainly wondering what was used to create:
1) The raid frames - is that also just pitbull?
2) The frames (graphic around the mini-map, chat window, action bars?
3) The action bars and buffs (both the upper right hand buffs, and the buffs over the pitbull frame have a very nice looking outline - wondering how to accomplish this).
Any points towards the right mods/setups would be greatly appreciated!
1) PitBull. The layout looks like the one included in CaithUI.
2) eePanels. The textures look like those included in CaithUI.
3) Buffs: Satrina Buff Frames. Action bars: could be anything. Buff and action bar borders: cyCircled with (possibly) Vol plugin. PitBull buffs: texture replacement. Again, all of those specific setups look like CaithUI.
If you want that specific look, I'd suggest just downloading the CaithUI package, as it already has all of that configured.
And post in the right forum next time... this forum is for released addons.