Before this it was like [You]....[target]...
Obviusly I'm on a german client, might this be the problem? I think it could be solved by creating a new profile and working on the settings, but it all worked fine for me in the past without setting up anything.
I recently added a deDE localization to SVN, which is sent to me by SCL user, I know nothing about deDE so I just added it to SVN. But seems the translation is not very good, that I received more than one deDE user complaining.
There is nothing I can do about deDE though, if you don't want to help translating, and you don't like the current deDE localization, you can simply remove the localization-deDE.lua and SCL will be shown in english.
It looks like you have loaded the "my damage done" or "damage to me" theme, try loading the "default" theme.
I replaced the deDE translation with another user submitted version which seems shorter. But again, I know nothing about german, so if there is a problem with the translation, give me a patched localization-deDE.lua.