Yeah there's definitely an issue with the live list. Which is interesting, because I'll be curing people, but they won't be displayed on my live list. It sees them when I hit the button to cure/dispel, but not when it's just looking to add to the live list. If that makes any sense.
So dunno, doesn't seem to be attributable to the 1 second refresh rate.
The screens remind me on my own expirience with Detox. My own debuffs i can cure without any problems (play pally which can cure Magic, Curse and Illness) but from others in Party/Raid not. They won´t be cured and most of the time not displayed in the tooltip and when displayed then only 2 Debuffs at once (that i still can´t cure if from other players).
PS: I use German WoW Client but since there is a german localization Detox should work?
I just ran Chromaggus, and i was decursing in the back room. I set Warriors, Rogues and the others decursing in the back with me on priority.
Performance was great. No lag at all spamming my hotkey for Detox.
The only issue I can see is that the Tooltip wasn't displaying properly. It showed a debuffed player every once in a while but not all the time. I was casting Dispell on whomever needed it, which is the important thing. Accurate display of the list in the tooltip would be nice.
I'm sorry to hear that the live display isn't always correct. As I'm currently only playing wow once a week raiding, and then with 3-5FPS, it's pretty impossible for me to track down the exact problem with the live display. Which is why I need you guys to track down the problem. Here's the logic the live list is using:
1. loop through all players sorted by their priority, doing the following:
2. if unit is blacklisted, skip to next unit (units that generated a line of sight error will be blacklisted for a few seconds).
3. units that return false on UnitExists() or UnitIsVisible() are skipped.
4. units that aren't in a 28yrd range (by using CheckInteractDistance(unit, 4) ) are skipped.
5. units that are stealthed (Prowl, Stealth, Shadowmeld) are skipped.
6. units with the debuff "Banish" or "Phase Shift" are skipped.
7. units with the buffs "(Greater) Dreamless Sleep", "Mind Vision" are skipped.
8. warriors and rogues with "Ancient Hysteria, Ignite Mana, Tainted Mind", rogues also with "Silence", hunters and mages with "Magma Shackles" are skipped.
9. now lets see if a unit has a debuff. Detox uses DebuffIter() provided by SpecialEvents-Aura, and does the following for each debuff that function returns:
10. if the debuff isnt either Magic, Poison, Disease or Curse, skip to the next debuff.
11. if you can't cure that type and the filter is turned on, skip to the next debuff.
12. we found a debuff? now it's added as new line to the live display.
The skips 3. - 8. are also used when curing, so if curing works but the live list not, then 3-8 are probably bugfree. So either it's a problem with SpecialEvents-Aura, or its only a small typo or wrong logic in Detox.
So please, grab some friends, pull them to some mobs that debuff you and make some tests - change some settings, compare the data with Decursive, move in and out of range,... maybe the problem is related to one of the 4 debuff types, or its related to range checking, or...
Without your help, this problem can't be fixed anytime soon.
Are you really, really sure? Because if thats true, the live display would never ever display anything in the localized version unless the 'filter debuffs' is turned off. Heck, not even then it would probably display anything.