Was looking to get the mod I made added here, I converted it over to Ace2 for the most part I think. Everything on the mod works, just looking to also possibly get some help with the SSWatch:Check() function because that ones a little over my head and I actually looked through another mod and just changed up the code to make it.
Here's the paste of what it does from the description I put on curse:
SSWatch is a soulstone monitor that informs the channel you set it to about soulstone information.
- Every two and a half minutes it will announce to the channel who has a soulstone and how long is left on it*.
- When "ss" is typed into the set channel it will announce who has a soulstone and how long is left on it*.
- Will catch when new Soulstones are placed if your combat log picks it up**.
- When someone dies with a soulstone and the combat log picks it up it will be announced in the channel**.
- If someone dies with a soulstone and the combat log does not pick it up, it will be detected on the next check via the 2 and a half minute timer or by someone typing "ss" in the channel specified.
- Will announce in the channel when a soulstone expires after the 30 minute duration.
* For the timer to be accurate the mod will need to detect the soulstone being cast on someone. If it wasn't detected being placed, then just type "ss" in the channel you set so that the timer is set properly.
** For these features to work the combat log has to pick them up. By default the combat log only registers things within 20 yards. There are a few mods around now that increase the distance your combat log reaches, such as IMBA, which makes these features work a bit better.
CurseWatch is a small addition to this mod, when turned on it will simply message the set channel when Elements, Shadows, Recklessness, or Tongues fades from a mob. Simply type "/ss curse" to toggle it on or off.
--- COMMANDS ---
/ss - Shows the list of commands.
/ss toggle - Toggle SSWatch on/off.
/ss channel [channel] - Set the channel that the mod will use.
/ss curse - Turn the CurseWatch aspect of the mod on.
lets test, i was using before warlockmsg was a very simple addon http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1016 just type /css and send in raid chat who have SS. and when u cast a SS was pretty and simple. but dont works since 1.10 patch =(
ur addon looks very simmilar ty again and i go to test 2nite