I get the "concat" error often. This addon starts out OK but always seems to break (when that error occurs) at some point in the raid. After the error the MT list becomes empty and no longer shows MTs. I'm not sure what causes it, but it might be when the raid leader changes MTs.
A couple other things:
- when I have "Hide when Locked" enabled, I would still like to access the right click menu. I can fix this easily enough by commenting out the "enableMouse(false)" line, I think.
- when I disable ToT, it only disables ToT for current MTs. If the MT list changes, the new MTs have the ToT frame, but the old ones in the list do not. I then have to fix this by enabling then disabling ToT.
I enabled debug output last night and noticed that when I was getting the concat error, it was only listing 5 tanks (type=string), when there were 6 set up by the raid leader. One of them wasn't being output... our gnome warrior, heh. Also, they didn't appear in the debug output to be in the correct order, not sure if that matters... the last MT was the first listed, then 1-4 (I think).
I believe the concat error first happened when the raid leader died (possibly zoned), there may be some kind of sync problem.
Another thing I noticed, if there is a gap in the numbering (say, MT1 and MT3 are set, but MT2 is not) it won't display the MTs below the gap. In this case, MT3 would not be shown.
One minor issue, but it freaked me out for a bit... if the addon is on standby, using "/ma menu" generates an error (call to dewdroplib:open() expects a table as 2nd parameter, or something like that). Once I typed "/ma standby" everything worked fine.