first of all: i fucking know that the ignite handling is changed/bugged in TBC. anyways i started this to get into lua and ace2 coding. its finished, usable.. so what? i wanted to create a minimalistic ignite tracker with some extra functions. so expect that. nuttin more, nuttin less.
- minimalistic ignite display (detox livelist style)
- raid or channel warning if ignite / total damage limit of x (configurable) is reached
- ace2 :D
bugs / todo: - enUS / enGB ONLY!
- getting babble / acelocal up and running for deDE, frFR, ...
- display multiple ignites rolling at different targets with the same name (using client syncing through the com channel)
- code optimizations (event handling -> maybe?)
notice: this is the second release cus the first was guild intern. no cvs access yet :(