I Try to explain my Problems with the Addons...sry for my bad English.
After i had updated some Addons three days ago my whole Ui is messed up. I try to delete the whole WTF File and updated every Addon with the new version but there seems to be still problems with some Addons..
for example ->
ag_unitframes - won't load at startup
bigwings - report a fubar plugin 2.0 error (after update with newest version still happening)
ora2 - never load on start up and ist still not working in Raid
prat - never load on startup, working only after manually startin with the fubar plugin and after reload ui still not working.
xrs - showing no funktion
Squishy - showing no funktion
I have manually download each Addon with no success. Then i tryed to update with the Update Tool (framenetwork tool) with no success. Where is the mistake. What i do wrong?
Option 1: Goto your AddOns managment screen via your Character selection screen and make sure all those AddOns are enabled. Be sure to tick the "Load Outdated AddOns" checkbox if it is not already checked. if your AddOns still do not load then goto Option 2
Option 2: The Nuclear option. Nuke BOTH the Interface AND WTF folders. Sometimes when AddOns are updated and you simply overwrite the folder, some items that are no longer used will not get delete and may cause issues. In this case it is best to start completely fresh. You will lose ALL settings with this option. Once you get your setup just the way you want, back up your WTF folder.
If you are still getting issues after both of the above options, then you will want to revert back to an stable version of the AddOns in question. Although most of the AddOns on the SVN are great AddOns and work very nicely, bear in mind that most of them are BETA (or even alpha) versions, which means they are a work in progress so updates may break them.
I started getting this also this morning, in the last update or 2, I think something changed with how fubar expects plugins to register an event.
The full error I'm getting is :
[2006/10/20 10:33:50-594]: FuBarPlugin\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:286: Tablet-2.0: You must set title within a registration
<in C code>: in function `error'
AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:117: in function <...\AddOns\ag_UnitFrames\libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:46>
AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:132: in function `assert'
Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2454: in function `SetTitle'
FuBarPlugin\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:286: in function <...\AddOns\BugSack\Libs\FuBarPlugin\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:285>
Tablet\Tablet-2.0.lua:2625: in function `children'
Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2670: in function `Refresh'
FuBarPlugin\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:344: in function `UpdateTooltip'
FuBarPlugin\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:253: in function `Update'
FuBar_QuestsFu\QuestsFu.lua:514: in function `event'
AceEvent\AceEvent-2.0.lua:422: in function <...\AddOns\ag_UnitFrames\libs\AceEvent\AceEvent-2.0.lua:402>
First off, get rid of Mobhealth-blizzardframes, as they're only for the default unitframes. mobhealth (normal version) works with custom UFs.
Secondly, Bossblock is now integrated in BigWigs and oRA2, so you don't need it as a seperate addon.
You also don't need to have an Ace2 folder, as ace2 is integrated into any mods that use ace2, and Fubarplugin (1 and 2) are only needed if you're WRITING fubar plugins, you don't need them to run them.
I had the same, the problem are inconsistencies within a few of the externals. The libraries of one addon are conflicting with the same libraries, but different versions, of another addon.
I had that problem a few times, one addon breakes all Ace2 addons. Its one of the negative features with a common addon library. Best general practice is to update only a few mods at once and if problems occur revert to the old working version of those. I just use trash can for "saving" the old version (I clear trashcan only when I now everything is working ok).
Or you can try to update the libraries for all addons in one go, even if the addon itself hasn't been updated.
In the past when I had this issue, it was because the version of a library of one addon was interfering with a load attempt of different version of the same library from another addon. Updating both to the same version, or switching from embedded libraries to optional dependency and loading the library outside of any specific addon should help with this.