You can then split the categories into subcats, and drag/drop them into their own windows/shared windows. Then you hide the original main categories, leaving only your custom choices visible. If you place more than one category into one window, it will turn into something similar to InvSort, where only one category is visible at one time, and you can choose which one through clicking on a tab.
After realising that invsort is dead, i took a look at this and if you manage to give us the option to use a gui similar to InvSort i´d jump up and down of joy. ;)
Really very nice addon, i used eng inv before, but this is way better.
Some things i quickly noticed
* default bag opens when you talk to vendors, instead of plowking bags
* plowking and auctioneer window somehow mess up, some frames behind and some frames in front of auctioneer window
* sometimes when reloading console it does not show contents of bags
* Tooltip is all over the place, upper/bottom left/right corner, can it be changed to something more consistent position
* removing items from bags will create an empty bag slot with the item count in it sometimes
* at startup it can occure that there are no empty bags shown, while you have empty bags
* omnicc doesn't work with plowking, bet there are more addons that don't work though, and i wonder whos department that is to resolve
Would love to abandon EngBags for this, as it is waaaaay more memory efficient. Only thing that keeps me to EngBags is it's pretty layout. Hopefully you can get some customazibility on to PlowKing at one time.