I was having a problem with profiles loading incorrectly on login. In redoing my UI, I started from scratch with fresh Interface/WTF folders. Everything was working fine while I was just using a Default profile for FuBar, but since switching my priest to use a Class - Priest profile, neither that profile nor the Default one will load normally when I log in. A bunch of the plugins (clock, menus for various other mods, etc) do not appear. I have to switch to a different profile and then back in order to get everything showing on the bars, and then plugins that I have set to not display on the bars will appear on the minimap and I have to manually hide them again. It's a bit annoying to have to do all that every time I log a character in.
Has anyone else had this issue, and is there a way to fix it?
Currently dealing with the same issue...as soon as I make a new profile (regardless if character based or class based) the settings do not save correctly and upon relogin I have to switch back/forth to fix.
Also have this problem. Created profiles, to have another setup for my alt. And to be honest its totally "fubar" atm. Fubar mods (I only use common and updated ones) shifts from fubar to minimap icons. Some dont show up at all. And getting the ones I like for my alt to stick is impossible, and of course when loggin in on main my Fubar config for main is faulty too. Once I tried to to a /rl and then all my Fubar mods became minimap icons.
I don't see how the text showing up is something to do with the mods themselves. In theory the profiles are being saved correctly, they are just loading incorrectly when I freshly log on. By switching the profile to another and then switching to the one I was originally on, everything is then as it should be.
I have since just made 2 profiles of the same thing and constantly, copy the one profile to the other to save a step in switching back and forth. I have deleted my WTF folder completely in hopes to fix it, deleted all the mods and then deleted my WTF folder... replacing all the mobs with the latest versions and still no luck.
At least I know I am not the only one experiencing this and can rule out something being wacky with my wow install.