Renamed to SnaFu
Removed FuBar dependancy (keeping the name colouring, in memory if it's roots)
Please note that you cannot frighten me with your sorcerer's ways, Lord FuBar. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the missing icon positions, or given you clairvoyance enough to find *cough*choke*...gurgle...
Get your paladins to run SnaFu, and that should fix that. =p
The problem is that there is no way for you to query the paladin's buff timers. CTRA does this by sending and catching spam. Since everyone runs CTRA, they pick that info up.
I am (currently) reluctant to hook in to that info at this time because it means I need to figure out how to parse that info out.
An alternative would be to listen to spell casts, and look for soulstones, but that's too much processing.
(Have I mentioned that I wrote this for my paladin, not my warlock?)
Initial implementation of time broadcasting. If other people in the raid have SnaFu, you
should get the duration on their soulstones. The spam event is thrown every 30 seconds
so it shouldn't eat too much bandwidth.
TODO: Spam all known stone times. (first I want to test with just personal stones.)
Fixed numerous missing commas.
I have confirmed that communcation and timer sync'ing works while in a party, so it should work in a raid with no problems. (I plan to test it more this Saturday in MC, assuming they cooperate and help me test it.)
Once I figure out how to query timers on items in someone's backpack, I'll use that info to spam other SnaFu users with cooldowns on Soulstones.
THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SnaFu 1.3!!!
(it'll work fine with anything before 1.3, though)
Initial implementation of cooldown broadcasting. If other people in the group have SnaFu,
you should get the cooldown remaining on their soulstone. This will only work if they have
a soulstone (of any kind) conjured.
It should be forward compatible with any future datastrings I decide to create.
Increased spam to 4 times per minute. Get ready with that chat throttling! Yeehaw!
The comms in 1.3 were there for me to learn on (and before I'd decided how to transmit two numbers at the same time.)
Successfully debugged out everything through an MC run tonight.
Thanks to SGA MC Orange on Perenolde (specifically Santiago, Janina, and Crius)
Um... So, yeah... fixed. If you get errors now, it's ckk's fault.