Has waddu been blocked from accessing the wowace site now? Keep getting this critical error tonight:
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Waddu.AddonSites.SiteWowAce.ParseInfoSite(Mapping mapping)
at Waddu.AddonSites.SiteWowAce.GetSiteAddon(Mapping mapping)
at Waddu.AddonSites.SiteWowAce.GetVersion(Mapping mapping)
at Waddu.Classes.WorkerThread.ThreadProc(Object param)
If I update an addon, the new WADDU write a file called UpdateStatus.xml. After it if I check for updates for my addons, the preferred mappings of the updated addons will be clean, no selected mapping. :(
The problem occurs when you try to update w/o setting the mapping manually or checking for update - regardless of an addon or its location. ( i saw my addon updated on the website so I opened waddu and told it to download as i did before with version 6.3 ) Basically waddu 'forgets' the mapping untill you tell it to go look for it.
And as the poster above mentioned. If you close waddu completely mappings you set per addon go bye bye.
The problem is with the "Update All". It checks if your addon needs updating (by date updated) and assign the mappings according to them and no-mapping if your addon doesn't need updating. But if you use Update all it tries to update the addons without mapping that's why it's crashing. Nothing hard to fix, but hard to find time in the christmas time :|
New: Option to set an Addon to updated (Right-Click on Addon)
Chg: Refresh Addon Display when an Addon was updated
Bug: Always use preferred Mapping if manually set (even after Restarting)
Bug: Fixed Error when Addon doesn't have a preferred Mapping
I almost forgot: Use "Check for Updates" before you use "Update all"!