For some reason curse client isn't updating my addons. I am signed in, i have got it set to install alpha version addons, i updated the list of addons to see if any have been updated. I noticed that a few of them had updates, yet when i tell it to update, it doesn't update the addon.
For example i have Autobar installed, under the World of Warcraft tab, it says the installed version date is :18/01/2009 and the latest version is 18/01/2009. Yet in the find an addon tab autobar shows there is an update 21/01/2009.
Personally, I'm frustrated as hell as I have had users rightfully bitching because an outdated version of an addon I'm maintaining was being distributed via the Curse Client (and was obviously breaking with 3.0.8), while an update had been uploaded several hours in advance for that precise reason.
It's not seeing new versions, and using the "automatic install" link from curse.com download pages for a specific version will actually download older versions, presumably the last known version before things went wonky.
Yeah, something is off, I just tagged tinytip for example, yet the project still shows as inactive , and while it put the new version in the downloads part of the curse page both the current version link and the download link go to older versions.
edit: actually the current version and downloads seem to point to a version two releases old now.
Still not seeing new updates, even though they're marked as releases (not betas). I'm even getting the automatically generated "one of your favorites has been updated" emails from curse.com, so something is aware of new files.