mhh i've some problems with utf8...
is there a simple way to fix that problem? (see attachment)
i've tried to start with another LC_ALL=... but he takes utf8 again...
it would be nice if you can fix that problem because i'm not very skilled with python :D
I've just fixed this problem (I hope), and added support for having a overridesettings.wurm.xml in the WUU directory. Going to release a new version when I'm 100% certain I've gotten all the latest problems solved ;)
Quote from break19 »
My guess is because Tuller names the mods slightly differently on the googlecode page, example: Bongos2 vs Bongos 2, Combuctor vs Combuctor Alpha
I'll investigate, but if that is the case, I'm not sure if I can get it into 1.6 - it'll have to wait for 1.7.
* Added feature to have multiple installations of WUU with separate settings (as in pre-.466) - if overridesettings.wurm.xml exists in the WUU directory, it is used in stead of global settings
* Bugfix: Crash on initial list sort (manifested as direct hang on OSX, crash on other OSes)
* Faster TOC parser
* Better Unicode handling
Okay, I admit calling the overridesettings support an added feature is a bit low, considering it was removed just a couple of versions ago :P But it's kind of a new feature since it "handles differently" from the previous version ;)
EDIT: Working on starting a new thread, since this one is getting a bit old - will lock this one and link to new thread when it's ready :)