Yeh Abaraion, the previous looks better because it's a carboncopy of a good looking UI :) Tried to make it a little more my own - though it still isn't very much - and that may have affected the good looks :S Working on something that isn't a ripoff though and still looks good!
1. Made a gradient chat box (OMG gradients are so 2008!), imo it fits the UI.
2. Changes some classcolors to be more INYOURFACE, with the bloommod they look slightly different ofcourse then the screenshots.
3. Repositioned UF's a bit.
4. Gave Holy Power a more INYOURFACE! color.
5. Switched position of target buffs/debuffs.
7. Target with full health shows class name (as the frame is grey), target with <99% hp shows name.
7. updated raid frames
8. Better position for my debuffs.
9. Changed pvp timers a bit.
Thought I'd join the fun. This is my raid UI. I'm using PitBull4, Bartender4, Skada for both damage and threat, SexyMap, Prat, ChocolateBar, WTFrames w/oUF, Satrinna's Buff Frames, ForteXorcist, and PerfectRaid. What you don't see is EventHorizon, SmartRes2, TimeToDie, and BigWigs. Visible, but subtly not obvious is Sunn ViewPort.
Many of my unnecessary adddon are turned off via Addon Control Panel, as I don't use them while raiding, such as GnomeWorks, Ackis Recipe List, Auctioneer Suite, Altoholic, and several others.