Your pet frame seems randomly placed, but other than that, very nice :)
well there is the pet target's on the right side of the pet. at first, it was under my unitframes, but i plan on putting oCD there, so i shove it there for now, but still not sure of its placement yet, might go with an over/under look instead of side by side.
I need serious help with my UI, if you have any ideas to improve it (for example, I need a good spot for warnings to be in my sight immediately when they pop up, without interfering other things :/ )
Well, for one, your UI is very cluttered; I can easily see how you'd miss the Conflag warning.
1. Close Recount during combat.
2. Shrink Grid. As a warlock, you can't heal or cure anyone, so you have no need for such large raid frames.
3. Turn off the tank frames. If you're not a tank, a healer, or a raid leader, you probably don't need to see tank targets all the time.
4. Move your unit frames down out of the middle of the screen. I'd also suggest making them smaller, and not bright orange.
5. Shrink down your SCT (or MSBT or Parrot) text and move it off to one side. It's not helpful to see spam in the middle of your screen informing you every time a shadow priest's Vampiric Embrace heals you. Personally I filtered small heals / mana gains out so I don't see this stuff at all.
6. Shrink down your cast bar. Why does it need to be that big?
7. Now that the center of your screen is clear, move the BigWigs message frame down closer to the middle, and turn off everything in BigWigs that isn't directly related to you. For example, since you're not a tank or a healer, you don't need to fill your screen with information about Stomp and Meteor Slash. Unfortunately BigWigs doesn't distinguish between debuffs placed on other people and debuffs placed on you, so you will still get messages about Burn / Conflag / etc cast on other people in addition to messages about debuffs on yourself.
8. Personally I'd recommend some aesthetic improvements, such as using the same font everywhere, and using a clear, readable font. The font you're using for chat is hard to read at a glance and takes up a lot of space.
9. I'd also recommend turning off player names in the 3d world. Especially in a raid, visible names add nothing but clutter.
10. I'd also recommend moving Omen out of the middle of your screen. Use Omen's warning features (text message, sound, screen flash) if you find yourself forgetting to look at it if it's not in the middle.
I got a leaked copy, it's blows _P3lim out the water.
Fine, fine... here. Auras are nowhere near finished (but basically work on target and focus frames). Targettarget and focustarget aren't finished. Party and partypet frames don't exist at all yet. Pet is untested with hunter pets, since I don't have a hunter and don't feel like leveling one to 10 to get a pet. Don't pester me with reports about the aforementioned things, other than hunter pets. Don't pester me with requests for other stuff. Do pester me with suggestions for code efficiency improvements. I'll post updates as I go.
Finally, you must change the font and texture paths at the top of the file to point to fonts that exist on your system!