1. Finally managed to get the eepanel code working properly to resize according to raid layout.
2. Assessment all the way, for the damage meter and also threat meter now as anyway Omen is only a different way to display Threat-1.0 information (if i'm not mistaken), some tweaks to it to have all bars colored the way i wanted and only the name being class colored.
3. Pitbull all the way, edited lua for bars to change the background alpha, works like a charm.
4. Currently using Bartender3, i'm thinking about switching to Bongo seing lots of ppl doing so, but i still can't decide myself how it would improve something.
5. Only "issue" i'm having is the battleground minimap button, actually the only one ever showing on my map, i'd love to hide it without having to install Visor just for that purpose. (I'm using Squeenix)
6. I'm not happy with the bar textures, currently using Graphite, i'd like to find something less "glossy", not sure...
7. This is 98% Ace addons (not that it's important, just a personal taste), the only non Ace are NECB and BattleCry, i just can't find any decent replacement.
Any idea, comments good or bad, critisism, improvements needed are welcome :)
Well, i know htat with simpleminimap, you can hide all default blizz buttons.
as for the textures, i use minimalist, jsut because its what the name implys lol. nice and clean so i dont have to squint to see the HP or percents.