Believe it or not I need those to know what class the player is :) I like the name in white and well I kinda like the text seperation with the party target boxes being there and all.
Seerah: I tried that for a while but since most of the useful information in those frames starts out on the left (ie name for chat, and name for assesment tags in the combat window) the darker contrast looks better. Then there is the fact that I have no clue what the gradients do I jsut fiddle with the settings in skinner and eepanels and it would take me a week to figure out how to get it perfect again ;)
* Find a way to hide things based on hostility (i.e. Target of Targets for only Hostiles)
* Find a way to categorically organized target debuffs for raiding purposes (organized by effect on mob) without giving up 300 feet of realestate, make it only work on hostile NPC's
* Reduce overall memory footprint without loosing 'oomf'
* Revamp Assement tags to capture things I need (Totems life/death)
* Find a MSBT Font that looks as good as Spell Alert and then organize the outputs in similar color pattern red/white.
* Buy the wife a Christmas present so she will let me fiddle with my UI for another week.
* Convince my guild I dont have UI OCD
pretty much just a small update and a party shot.
i moved buffs/pet buffs back to top right. debuffs are still top right of the UF.
mem usage down to ~13.50mb w/o Omen+Violation. ~16mb with Omen+violation.
raid frames should come when the next oUF version comes out.
I take it you're using a custom CyCircled skin? I'm using VolM but the 'equip' color isn't nearly as vibrant as that.