I want to present a tool which I wrote and which exists for some years now. Some of you may already know it.
I've recently added compatibility for Mono and so for Linux and Mac OS X and need feedback especially for Mac compatibility (because I can test only under Linux and Windows and don't know how similar Mac is to Linux).
I hope that's the right sub-forum (the other sub-forums seem to fit less).
Manage & view my addons is an external application to manage your addons and have a quick overview of them. It has following features amongst others:
- A quick overview of your addons
- See detailed infos when you click on an addon
- Outdated addons will be marked
- See on which addons the single addons depend
- See which addons depend on the single addons
- Addons which are libraries will be marked if no addon depends on them
- Export addon list to several formats
- See for which characters the single addons are enabled/disabled
- Option to configure which infos to show in the overview list
- Option to hide libraries and/or sub-addons from the addon list
- Loading addon list from a different location, even zip files
Ideas for future versions:
- Feature for making backups
- Saving and loading the 'activated/deactivated' settings (profiling)
- Remove unnecessary SavedVariables
If you have more ideas to include, please post in comments.
You must have the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Runtime installed on your computer if you use Windows or Mono if you use Linux/Mac OS X. Please see FAQ also.