Bar #1 gets swapped for stances/forms/mind control.
Going into Interface Options -> ActionBars, we can enable Bars #3, #4, #5 and #6 (BottomLeft, BottomRight, Right1 and Right2).
This leaves us with 5 bars displayed.
However, there is a 6th bar, Bar #2, accessible only by paging using the up and down UI elements at the right side of Bar #1.
I'm looking for an ActionBar addon that:
- Puts Bar #2 to the right of Bar #1, replacing the minimenu and the bags.
- Let's me keybind directly to Bar #2, so I can access it without paging.
- Does nothing else. Just does that.
Unfortunately IPopBar doesn't seem to be working (at least in WotLK Beta).
That said, I took to looking at PopUpActionBars, IPopBar and Dominos to see if I could just write my own add on.
Here's my progress after about an hour or so:
local SIZE = 32;
local GAP = 4;
local b = CreateFrame("CheckButton", "WasabiButton"..id, nil, "ActionBarButtonTemplate");
local RESCALE = SIZE / b:GetWidth();
b:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", CharacterMicroButton, "TOPLEFT", (SIZE + GAP) * (id - 1) / RESCALE, -25/RESCALE);
for i = 1, 12 do
Stuff that I haven't figured out how to do properly yet:
- Positioning (-25 is just me eyeballing it, I'd like to figure out what I should position from instead of CharacterMicroMButton)
- Scaling (it won't scale right right now when I change the UI Scale)
- Hiding the micromenu buttons behind it and the 4 bag buttons (but leaving the backpack in place)
- Implementing a slash command to hide the bar and show the micromenu buttons
- Keybindings for the buttons, as well as text showing the keybinding
- Telling WoW that I've taken page 2 so that there's no need to show the paging scrollbar to the right of actionbar 1