OK mod authors, this is it! Many of you will be gagging to get on the Beta to test out your mods and ui.worldofwar.net is giving you the opportunity to do so. In conjunction with Blizzard, we will be giving 50 mod authors to the chance to get on the Beta test. So what do you have to do? It's simple. All you need to do is email us the following information:
* Your site username
* Link to your site profile page
* What region to you play in? (North America/ Europe) [Important]
* Your first name (required by Blizzard)
* Character Name (required by Blizzard)
* Email address (required by Blizzard)
That's it! Your emails should be sent to [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email] and please read the following rules.
If you are successful, Blizzard will mail the keys direct to your email address supplied and we will publish the winners list on the main news site a few days after the competition concludes.
* Emails must be with us by Wednesday November 1st 2006.
* WorldofWar.Net Staff are not eligible for entry (We're on it anyway;)
* Applicants must over 13 years of age to be elligible.
* Only one entry per email/ui.worldofwar.net site account
Obviously, if you are already in Beta, please do not enter the contest.
Isn't there a way for you authors to "share" a beta account?
I i had one (i can dream ...) i'll PM infos to any Ace Master, to share it for devs that need one.
It's a promise, really, i dont personnaly need it atm.
Really, to be frank, a PTR with WoW2.0 would fix this crap. Don't offer transfers to it, or premades, make it a fresh server. Then the number of people on the PTR for non-addon reasons would be minimal. Although I'd love to see new content, I'm totally fine with waiting until release to actually play TBC... I just want to get all my addons updated.