Since I updated this morning, I've been getting this weird error, and it causes a half dozen addons not to load. It 'appears' to go away if I disable QuestFu, but I'm not sure if that's where it's actually originating from.
[2006/10/20 12:35:21-601]: FuBarPlugin\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:286: Tablet-2.0: You must set title within a registration
<in C code>: in function `error'
AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:117: in function <...\AddOns\ag_UnitFrames\libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:46>
AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:132: in function `assert'
Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2454: in function `SetTitle'
FuBarPlugin\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:286: in function <...\AddOns\BugSack\Libs\FuBarPlugin\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:285>
Tablet\Tablet-2.0.lua:2625: in function `children'
Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2670: in function `Refresh'
FuBarPlugin\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:344: in function `obj_method'
AceEvent\AceEvent-2.0.lua:312: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent\AceEvent-2.0.lua:894: in function <...\AddOns\ag_UnitFrames\libs\AceEvent\AceEvent-2.0.lua:886>
After I updated tonight, using the windows updater program, and updating the externals, I'm also getting a strange error that causes half my addons to not-load or to appear that they've loaded but act "not there".
For example, Oskin shows up and is "enabled", but nothing is skinned. Squeenix responds to /squeenix and claims to be active, but I am seeing the old stock minimap. Prat has removed my scroll buttons but does nothign else. Basically my entire UI is hosed.
When I log in, I see an error like this:
BigWigs\Libs\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FubarPlugin-2.0.lua:905: attempt to index field `frame' (a nil value)
If I disable BigWigs, I get the same error from Detox. If I disable Detox too, I get the same error from DueceCommander. I have not kept going to see how far the rabbit hole goes, since it's probably something wrong with FubarPlugin external or Fubar.
I personally advise you install the Ace2 standalone to ensure you have the most up-to-date versions of the core libraries. Any zips made last night after the error was introduced but before it was fixed are going to have bad embeds. Installing standalone Ace2 is the simplest fix for you guys.
ErrorMonster, QuestFu, and MoneyFu are the only ones I've found of my addons that are acehook broken, if you could please tap them to spawn new ones, as I can't find any standalone version of acehook, tried copying it from addons that don't error, but doesn't seem to help.