Experiencing an issue with panel Size menus. Here's how to reproduce it:
1. hover over the QuestsFu applet on the FuBar to show the list of quests
2. click on any quest to open the quest details frame (make sure it is enabled and unlocked first)
3. right-click the quest details frame to bring up a config menu for it
4. point to the Size option
5. now try to move the size slider
6. throw your chair through the nearest window when you realize that the menu disappears EVERY TIME you try to move the mouse to the slider
This happens to the Size menu for all of my Fubar addons, so I think it might be a Dewdrop thing. I've been able to reproduce the problem in ArkInventory and probably other addons.
The only way I can get it to work is to hover the mouse over the top left corner of the panel and use the scroll wheel. If I try to click on the actual slider graphic or the text box, the panel disappears.
This is only for panels labeled "Size" that scale panels and have one vertical slider and a text box with the size %.