Please feel free to post any bug reports or feature request there.
Toolbox-1.0 now has the following features:
* Trim -- Trims the whitespace from the beginning and end of a string.
* LTrim -- Trims the whitespace from the beginning of a string.
* RTrim -- Trims the whitespace from the end of a string.
* Split -- Takes a string, ie. "Item 1:Item 2:Item 3:Item 4" and creates a LUA table from it. The delimiter can be regex pattern. Will also optionally trim the whitespace from each entry.
* Reverse -- Reverses a given string, ie. "teststring" will return "gnirtstset"
* Commify -- Adds commas to numbers, ie. 10000 will return "10,000"