I've written an addon called Consumer which uses PT's GetBest to figure out what item to use, I've got some questions/suggestions:
- Wouldn't it be better if BG consumables had a higher value even if they healed the same amount, as they are much cheaper than the regular ones and should be prefered?
- comparefunc and validatefunc doesn't include the set name, this would be nice for writing methods that prefer certain sets over others by name.
- Is it possible to retrieve a list of all sets currently loaded?
- BG consumables like manna biscuits are not included, why?
- You need to manually give preference to these set,s I'm not changing values. Try to use BG items first, then if there are none use other. Or get the best from both and decide which you want to use.
- As above, I figgered one would ask for the best item from their preffered set first, then fallback to the all-encompasing set if they didn't get one from that.
- Why do you need to know? If you need a set, you should load it's module.
- Because they changed back in what, patch 1.9 I think, and noone used the sets so it never got updated. It's on my todo list, but down at the bottom cause noone's needed em till now aparently :)
I might be able to tweak the GetBest to take more than one set and return back multiple values... that would reduce the looping needed.
Tek been meaning to ask/talk to you about manastones and healthstones. I'd like either have values add or I can add them meself if you don't mind.
Specifly I'd like to see the following changes.
Change Health Stone so the value is the health restored
"5512:100 19004:110 19005:120 5511:250 19006:275 19007:300 5509:500 19008:550 19009:600 5510:800 19010:880 19011:960 9421:1200 19012:1320 19013:1440"
Change mana stones so the value is the mana restored
"5513:600 5514:400 8007:850 8008:1100"
Right now I'm using custome sets which work great but I'd think others might like to also have the values for those items.
Then feel free to add them. Are those items an exact value of a range like the potions? If they're a range I use the average, if not well there's only one value you can use. Go ahead and commit em in to trunk :)