My guild like allot of guild uses Loot council. We determine who gets loot off of three main factors:
1. Size of Upgrade
2. Last time Looted
3. Raid attendance
So a addon that showed these three things, that the council could quicly see :
Who is bidding
What they are upgrading
Last time the looted
How big of an upgrade
Would really cut down the time it takes to get loot out.
Heres my idea
- Boss dies, Master looter gets a list of drops something like Xloot
- ML clicks what item is up for bids, the raid gets a message
- Interested members link what they are upgrading to the ML and put a number 1-5 after thier tell.
- the 1-5 would describe how much of an upgrade they think it is for them
- The ML and everyone on the Loot council get window of incoming tells
- The window shows would show:
-The Item people are bidding on
- The item that people are trying to upgrade
- The last time each of them looted
- The Size of upgrade
- Their raid attendance
Seeing how many DKP mods their are, im surprised a Council mod hasn't been made yet. Any comments?
I wrote a small guild addon for our Loot Council back when i was hardcore raiding.
Using a google spreadsheet, we would track attendance and loot-received (not last looted). We'd then take that data and "import" it into the addon. The addon would then announce in officer chat their standing in attendance and loot when ever they used the word "interested" and put an item link in raid chat. Worked rather well.
You could, using something like HeadCount set up an addon that could parse raid chat and pop up a window of this information.. but as i don't raid enough, i wouldn't be a good canidate to write it.