But just for my Idea, I would like to have a complete addon:
- Multiple Sets to be saved (no prob)
- Keybinds for Sets
- Scripts for Sets / Autochange
Well here it beginns. We have a Paladin Libram Addon, a Shaman Totem, on for the Idols. There is of course on for manasurge procs. On that changes my weapon on invervate.
The usual Mounted, drinking, out of town, role play and so on.
Premade Skripts would be very very nice.
- Boss Mod for lets say Kaz'Rogal loaded and some pop-up pops up and asks "do you want to equip shadow resistance gear"? Yes, No, Later (next time out of combat it asks again)
- Trinkets. With support for more then two trinkets + autoswap. I use this a lot in PvP (Trinket Manager), but to tie this to sets would make it complete!
- Hidden CDs showing (just cosmetics but there is a addon)
I tried out Itemrack, Closet Gnome and so on. But again for some stuff (Manasurge) you need extra addons. I would so much like to have a (modular?) Addon that just combines all the nice ideas for Item-Change/Item-Sets in one easy to use addon.
I would recommend ClosetGnome as your best bet, with supplemental addons like ClosetGnome_Mount and ClosetGnome_BigWigs to add the desired functionality. It doesn't look like there is a Manasurge module yet written, but I'm sure if you were to write it others would find it useful as well.