This is another idea for an addon mainly for priests. It is an addon that will flash a message that the person/people that they have cast Power Word: SHield on have the weakened soul debuff cleared. This addon will again be mainly oriented toward the PvP side of the game, but may have viability in PvE as well.
The main concept for the addon is to have the message appear so that the priest can immediately target and cast the shield over again since the person who it was originally cast on is probably the other teams focus. It would not have to be in in-depth tracker or anything like that, just one that alerts when the debuff has cleared.
Antoher tweak of this addon could be one that messages everyone when MS falls off/or is applied depending on the side of the match you are on. This would also include other healing debuffs ect...
Just tried this out of curiosity :D
I used Grid and GridAlert to set up an alert that triggers when any unit loses the Weakend Soul debuff:
1. Grid -> GridAlert -> Alerts
2. Enter a name into the field "Add an alert" (e.g. "Reshield") and hit Enter
3. Grid -> GridAlert -> Alerts -> (your new alert, e.g. "Reshield")
4. Customize the alert as you want it
5. Grid -> GridAlert -> Triggers -> Debuff: Weakened Soul
6. Enter the name of your alert (e.g. "Reshield") into the field "All units lose" and hit Enter
If you are missing the debuff in the Triggers list, you need to add it via Grid -> Status -> Auras -> Add new Debuff.
Oh, one more thing. GridAlert only shows static messages, so you don't know who lost the debuff.
You could also add the "Weakened Soul" debuff as center icon indicator, in addition to using GridAlert :o