Well... I did , so I unchecked and reloaded. It stayed where it was. Moved it, locked it, went to a vendor and it bumped down again. It's weird - it just seems to want to hug the bottom of the scrween I have it slightly off center in a oSkin Viewport area. I'll give the SV a delete and reset it.
Does it happen if Squeenix is the only addon you have loaded?
I'll check. /shame
Ok final edit: I tried with only squeenix loaded, it seems to have something to do with the alpha option, because after settign alpha too 100 the IF map loaded as normal, but at 70 it didn't load at all. Works at 90% but not 85%, 90, 95, 100 looks fine, the others make it go black when I zone into IF.
I won't be adding any features to Squeenix, it's complete in my view (It was complete when it still ran off Ace1). then people started adding and removing shit, things were done partially, lots of new "my map goes black" issues cropped up....
Yea, see I'm about to the point of just ripping the mod back to what I wanted it to do :P
My reogr was to help seperate out the new shit into easy to deal with modules, it wasn't opening the mod back up for new features. If you want to add something feel free to write up a module, but as I've stated a few times, I will not be adding to this mod.
Still getting the black map when I zone into instances like Naxx and AQ40 and sometimes Inns like Light's Hope Chapel. Works perfectly outside of those places though; however, the bug when zoning makes it unusable for me.
Removing alpha would be fine if it made the addon work when zoning :)
Updated to 18118 using WinAceUpdater and I get this on load.
[2006/11/19 08:32:30-876-x1]: <unknown>:
<in C code>: in function `error'
AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:481: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:475>
AceModuleCore-2.0\AceModuleCore-2.0.lua:116: in function `NewModule'
Plugins\Version.lua:179: in main chunk
Going back to my older version does not cause errors on load.
I really don't know. I do know that there is another addon that gave me the same error and I had to revert that one also (I think it was Xloot). When these loadup errors happen it kills most if not all of my FuBar addons from loading as well. Reverted - everything runs fine.