Create a PvP headhunting envirement for guild or cross-guilds community.
Basic principle - Assign PvP Target (player of opposite faction), then record and analyze kills done by the participants of the program.
Shareable KoS List for players who got the addon and connected to a right channel or using guild chan.
Sharing of KoS targets should have possibility to be administrated so head hunters will obtain targets from admins.
Shareable Tracker of kills for wanted players.
1. Ranks given by the ammount of hunted player from the list.
2. Excluding Battleground and Arena Kills.
3. Track of unsuccesfull kills? Like '<Head hunter> got slained by <wanted player>'.
4. Notification to the channel on the kill of hunted player with coords etc.
This addon can turn into great fun. Thats could become like a good community for people to hunt some of the players from opposite faction and give some "ranks" for producing most kills etc.
Major difference from a normal KoS list is
1. Adding new KoS targets can be done by some kind of channel moderators.
2. Recording and sharing data of kills themselve
3. Creating analyze system which can give out ranks for the ammount of kills etc.