OK so when I first installed Clique i bound my keys etc and i could just hover over raid frames or party frames and with a bind cast the heal i wanted. Now i downloaded the update and i can no longer hover over and cast heals on char portraits/frames whatever you would like to call them. It constantly makes me click and i even tried changing the binds to hovercast and IT still wont work. Do i need to uninstall Clique and some how wipe all my old bindings? What should i do someone please help!
1. Please read forum descriptions before posting. You are not an addon author posting about your release ready addon to get feedback or let anyone know about it, so your thread does not belong in the Official Addon Threads forum.
2. Don't post the same thing in multiple forums.
3. When you have a problem with an addon, it's generally best to post about your problem somewhere where the addon's author might actually see your post. I can't recall seeing Cladhaire ever post on these forums. He does, however, respond very often to posts on the WoWInterface download page for Clique.
4. When you have a problem with an addon, using terms like "the update" or "the latest version" are meaningless. It's been two weeks since Clique was last updated. Nobody has any idea what you just downloaded. Use actual version numbers.
5. Similarly, "won't work" is also completely useless. Give a specific description of the problem and what you've already tried. For example, "I open the Clique UI and select the Hovercast dropdown set, move the cursor over the Renew spell, and press the R key to bind it. The binding appears in the Clique UI. I close the Clique UI and the spellbook, move the cursor over a unit frame, and press R. Nothing happens." would actually be useful. Just like nobody can read your mind or see your Internet history and know what you just downloaded, nobody can magically know what exactly you tried and whether you're doing it right unless you actually explain what you tried and how you did it.