1. ChocolateBar tells LibJostle "I'm putting a bar here, move this frame out of the way".
2. LibJostle moves the frame out of the way.
3. The default UI moves the frame back.
4. LibJostle moves the frame out of the way again.
5. Repeat #3 and #4 over and over.
I'd think it would be simpler to just overwrite the frame's SetPoint method with an empty function, so the default UI could call it all it wanted without having any effect, than trying to move it back and forth repeatedly.
True, but it's exactly what I've been doing for years (since Black Morass in TBC) and I've never had anything not work as a result of tainting WSAUF's SetPoint. Though, I'll grant that it's probably not something you should do in a public library.