Hello!! I'm looking for 4 addons that may help me with some issues I'm having, and I've been looking on Curse and WoWinterface but didn't find anything. Any help would be grateful ^^.
1. I share my account with my best friend. We both enjoy playing the same chars but we don't use the same keybind configuration, so everytime one of each logs in, we have to remap all the keybinds. I'm looking for some addon that may save both keybinds mappings so we can both switch to them without having to spend a few minutes reallocating them.
2. I'm using Chinchilla as minimap addon. It works nice and I like that it allows me to move the world status, the capture bar, and those things..., but since the patch the way quests are tracked was changed I can only track 1 or 2 (depending on the size of the task), and can't make it larger or wider. Is there any minimap addon that may allow me change while allowing me to move the other things I mentioned?
3. A swing timer/tracker in a bar-thing like if I were casting. Everytime I look for it I always find a plug-in for oUF, and I use StUF.
4. An addon similar to SLDataText. I'm using it, but it seems to be giving me some problems as many times it makes my game suddenly give a critical error, or not allowing me to log on some chars. It only works nice when deactivated X_D. I have the last version. Additionally, this last version seems don't have the statline option the one I was using before brought. So an addon that also brings that statline options would be awesome.
And that's all. I know it may be asking for too much...
2. This is probably caused by the position of the minimap, I'm guessing you have it near the bottom of the screen ?? If so, unlock it, move it up, and then "unlock" the objectives frame from the map then put it wherever you want.
3. StUf has a built in swing timer / cast bar, but you have to turn it on ;)
4. STText is very similar to SLdatatext, but much lighter in weight. I use it, and find it perfect for my needs
1. No problem, I couldn't find anything myself :_(
2. Nop, like I said, Chichilla allows me to move even the quest tracker, and I've placed it in the upper-left corner. But when you move it, Chichilla seems to make a the frame of the quest tracker fixed so you cannot make it larger or wider. I've been looking around the options of the addon and found nothing. I don't know :S
3. I had no idea about that. I know about the cast bar, I use it and configured it, but didn't know there also was a swing timer in it. I've been looking on it but can't see the option. Where is it?