I am really trying to find an addon that can track alot of spells done by my raid members to the boss, done to boss or spells that the boss casts on raid members.
I tryed to find some addons that do this, but most of them weren't able to track all spells or some are tracking only boss=>players spells, etc..
Here is the exact description of what I really need:
1. I want to track spells like all cc, missdirects, taunts, interrupts, rarely used spells like "lay on hands" or any other spells done in raid. A posibility to add spells that I want to track would be nice. Also should be able to add thjose 3 types of spells based on the caster/target type.
- player to player
- player to mob
- mob to player
2. Sorting those spells on different criteria, and based on those should be able to announce the spell in a different manner - example:
- I want all player to mobs spells in one place of the screen and rest on other place of the screen, or maybe the same place all the spells but different colors. Spell Alerter does this and is a good idea(tested it but it does not do all I need).
3. A window like combat log that tracks those spells with colors/icons/caster names/tearget names would be lovely, in order to check who did something on who. (I've seen some pictures on some UIs where I've seen something like that, but the ones I've seen were only for what happens to me - would be nice to point out that addon also if anyone knows what is called)
4. A nice addition to this would be information on cc breakers, since would be nice to be able to use only one addon for all kind of information that anyone might need from what is happening in a raid.
If anyone knows any addon that can do this, or at least a good part of what I am asking for, or even better points 1, 2 and maybe 4, would be really nice.
I need only the announcement of some spells that I consider important. Combat log tracks everything. And many other addons track verry few.
Let me give an example:
Player 1 casts Lay on Hands ===> Player 2.
Player 3 casts Polymorph ===> Mob Name
Boss casts "Frostbolt" ===> Player 4
Player 5 casts "Tricks of the trade" ===> Player 6
Player 7 Breacks "Polymorph" ===> Mob Name
I don't care about numbers. I just want to know the most important things that happen in a raid/combat so that I can have a quick feedback on big mistakes/or good interventions. Also the posibility to track this into a log of some kind, not only a screen announcement, would be nice to have, in order to see later who what did good/wrong. As I said, the way Spell Alerter does the announcements is nice, but can't track all spells, and can't put them in any log.
I will have to get home to test the addon you just said, but again, I don't need the numbers, and for me is more important to have all the spells possible first, and the logging posibility optional. (It doesn't help if I have a log but spells like taunts are not in there, so spells are the priority)
Ty for the repply
What exactly do you want to track?
cooldowns? cast bars? casts? resulting de/buffs?
Is actually an addon that announces some spell casts only. Ofc it will require a whitelist to pick spells from. I would really love something like this, to be able to get a more accurate view of the fight, and I believe will be a must addon for any raid leader.
Maybe "a must" is a bit rough said :p
Anyway, I would really like to don't have to install 3 different addons to track some things like cc, taunts, lay on hands and so on. I consider that every raid leader should have all the info possible in order to have control over what is happening. But, since those 3 addons do not track everything I need, I would probably need the 4rth one to track the rest, but only problem is that does not exists :|. Wouldn't be nice to have a highly customizable addon that ca track ANY spells, and this way you have everything you might ever need.