ChannelwatchFu almost works on the PTR/Beta. The only thing it's unable to do now is automatically do a who request, therefore everyone listed in the channel remains gray. Even a shift-click will not update the "who" information. Any way to update this?
I managed to get mine working, with a bunch of included lib hacking.
First, I brought in all of the current Ace2 libraries (not just the ones currently included) into fubar_channelwatchfu\libs, and made sure to update all of the ones already there.
Then I updated WhoLib-1.0.lua with the latest version of it, and added Deformat as well.
Then edited the .toc file to add in the new libraries to the list of included libraries. And found that, for some reason, I had to alphabetically sort all the libraries. My best guess is that the alpha ordering happens to work because libraries that depend on others in that list happen to come later alphabetically, though I'm not a LUA programmer, so I don't know this, I'm just guessing.
That seems to have brought everything into line. No code changes to channelwatchfu itself (except the .toc library references). If I had a clue about checking in these changes to the source pool, and getting permission from whoever manages this project (if anyone), I'd go ahead and do that. But, since I am clueless.... ;)