Chinchilla is currently my minimap addon of choice. It allows me to customize the location and look of the minimap and relocate the various frames which are anchored to it. I'm pretty sure that I've repositioned the WorldStateCaptureBar that you've circled in your screenshot. Using two minimap addons at once would probably be a bad thing, so if you decide to give Chinchilla a try, then make sure you disable your current minimap addon first.
As Seerah said, this frames are attached to MinimapCluster by blizz default.
If you use simpleMinimap:
This frame is movable with the 'movers module':
If enabled: you can move the frames that are attached to MinimapCluster.
If disabled: this frames move with the minimap (at the original blizz position). The 'movers module' if off by default!
Frames that are movable with the 'movers module' are:
- QuestWatchFrame (in QuestLogFrame.xml)
- QuestTimerFrame (in QuestTimerFrame.xml)
- DurabilityFrame (in DurabilityFrame.xml)
- AchievementWatchFrame (in QuestLogFrame.xml)
- the "WorldStateCaptureBar"..id... - frames (in WorldStateFrame.xml/lua), in smm anchorframe is named: 'smmCaptureMover'
1. unlock simpleMinimap "lock minimap"-toggle
2. enable "movers"
3. move the frames around
4. lock simpleMinimap "lock minimap"-toggle (hide and fix the anchorframes)
Using other addons that change the position of this frames too can result in conflicts...
- PvP addons that change position from "WorldStateCaptureBar"..id... frames
- QuestLog addons that change position from QuestWatchFrame/QuestTimerFrame frames
The addon that is loaded last (or configured last ingame) is positioning this frames in such cases...
This is very good information but i dont understand what is movers module ^^
I'm using moveanything to move the DurabilityFrame and quest helper which change the default place. will that do any conflicts like you said ?
also 1 friend suggested Capping to move the capture bar.